Nightwing is a member of the Justice League of America and a former sidekick to Batman who was infected with the Anti-Life Equation and turned into one of the Anti-Living along with Tim Drake, they then proceed to infect Batman as he fights them to protect Alfred Pennyworth.
Dick and Tim are later revealed to have been killed by Batman and Alfred, with Alfred laying their remains alongside Batman's.
- Nightwing was created by Bob Kane, Bill Finger, and Jerry Robinson, first appearing in Detective Comics #38. However, the DCeased version of Nightwing first appeared in DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 2)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
- 5 Appearances of Richard Grayson (DCeased)
- 5 Images featuring Richard Grayson (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (DCeased)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.