Nightwing was once trained by a Batman to be a hero, alongside others such as Duke Thomas. When Barbatos took corrupted the Justice League and tacked the multiverse, Dick was one of the last people to see Duke flee into the multiverse. Nightwing survived the assault and Barbatos's "Deathwave", forced to scavenge the wasteland, allying with other surviving heroes such as The Flash and Hawkgirl.
Years later, Duke returned from the multiverse, after trying and failing to stop the Deathwave. Nightwing saved him from an attack by the Dragons of the Bat, and led him to the other heroes. Duke rallied the former heroes into a new Justice League, hoping to stop the Dragons before the end of everything. Despite initial hesitation, the team followed Duke into battle, with Dick giving his life to stop Kryptothrax.
Powers and Abilities
- Parall-Axe: Made or stolen by Dick after the fall of Earth, the Parall-Axe is a hybrid of an axe and guitar, forged from ingots made of the last Power Rings.
- Sound Manipulation: The Axe can project powerful "multiversal frequency disruptors" in the form of music, strong enough to confuse and blind Barbatos.
- Energy Construct Creation: Being forged from Power Rings, the Parral-Axe can create the same powerful constructs.
- Energy Projection: The energy the Axe projects can be changed or augmented, such as when Dick used a Kryptonite guitar pick to attack and kill Kryptothrax.
- 1 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- 2 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- 1 Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.