Dick Grayson was the adoptive son of Bruce Wayne in the alternate reality known as Earth-136. Dick was almost entirely similar to his Earth-One counterpart, except he worked as Robin along with Superman instead of Batman, as the Dark Knight didn't exist in this world.
When the Earth-One Batman appeared in Gotham, he approached Robin, hoping to be recognized without success. Eventually, Robin and Superman managed to capture Batman, leaving him in prison while they confronted a criminal known as the Red Raven. Batman escaped prison and tried to help the heroes fight the criminal, but he made a mistake which allowed the crooks to capture Robin and take him to their hideout. As Robin was kept hostage, Batman and Superman teamed-up to rescue the Boy Wonder, after which the trio managed to capture the crooks. Finally, Robin and Superman learned that Batman belonged on another dimension and they helped him return home and Robin sent his regards to his alternate universe counterpart.
- This version of Robin, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Earth-136)
- 1 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Earth-136)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Earth-136)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Earth-136)
Superman Family member