Dick Grayson was taken in by Batman after his parents were killed in a trapezes accident and was trained to become his partner as Robin.
When Batman told Robin of his plan to kill Superman, Robin argued that Superman wasn't a murder. This caused Bruce to realize that Dick wouldn't help him and consequently erased Dick's memory of being Bruce's processor.
- 1 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Earth-153)
- 4 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Earth-153)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Earth-153)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Earth-153)
- ↑ World's Finest Vol 1 153
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.