Robin accompanied Batman once when the latter tracked down Man-Bat out of Gotham City. The Dynamic Duo/Gallery bumped into Mystery, Inc. as following the Man-Bat's trail, and the teen detectives helped Batman and Robin find Man-Bat and stop a gang of bat-masked robbers. Robin was impressed enough with them that he invited them to the next Mystery Analysts of Gotham City Meeting.
Later Batman and Robin helped the young detectives track down The Spook and False Face, who were providing crooks with costumes and gadgets to mask as ghosts. What should have been a pretty simple case became an annoying, life-risking affair when Bat-Mite turned up to have fun.
This version of Robin first appeared in Scooby-Doo! Team-Up #1 by Sholly Fisch and Dario Brizuela and is an adaptation from the original Dick Grayson/Robin created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson which first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
- 7 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Scooby-Doo Team-Up)
- 4 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Scooby-Doo Team-Up)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Scooby-Doo Team-Up)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Scooby-Doo Team-Up)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.