Blackguard was a common criminal recruited by The 1000 and given his powers.
His career as a super-criminal proved less than acceptable to his new masters, particularly when he first clashed with Booster Gold. The 1000 planned to execute Blackguard along with Booster Gold, but Blackguard and Booster Gold escaped death and took on the forces of The 1000.
Blackguard was later recruited into the Suicide Squad. He and the Squad participated in a mission to assassinate Haake-Bruton's board of directors. During the attack, Blackguard was brutally murdered by Wade Eiling via decapitation.
- Energy Construct Creation: Blackguard's armor allows him to generate a mace and shield out of pure energy.
- Energy Shield
- Energy Mace
- 14 Appearances of Richard Hertz (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Richard Hertz (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Richard Hertz (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Richard Hertz (New Earth)
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
Suicide Squad member
|Booster Gold Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Booster Gold in any incarnation, including legacy characters and alternate universe equivalents. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Booster Gold Villains" category.