Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Richard Stanton, better known as his undercover female codename Madam Fatal, was a cross-dressing spy that operated in the mid-20th Century.
Trying to hunt down his son, Madam Fatal allied himself with the immortal criminal-at-the-time the Shade to help the man recover his great-grandson from a group of Nazi operatives. In exchange, Shade rewarded Stanton with information on the location of his son.
- Deception: Richard Stanton, a man, usually disguised himself as a woman known as Madam Fatal. As Madam Fatal, Stanton pretended to be Darnell Caldecott's new secretary in order to protect him from Nazi operatives.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Madame Fatal was created by Art Pinajian, first appearing in Crack Comics #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Madame Fatal first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Shade (Volume 2) #4 by James Robinson and Darwyn Cooke.
- 1 Appearances of Richard Stanton (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Richard Stanton (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Richard Stanton (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Richard Stanton (Prime Earth)