Rita is Vaughn Du Clark's assistant. She's also his daughter from an affair with a board member's wife, though this is not widely known.
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Gilda/Rita was portrayed by Leanne Lapp.
- 13 Appearances of Rita (iZombie TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Rita (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Rita (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Rita (iZombie TV Series)
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Blaine's World
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Pilot
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Salivation Army
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.