- Enhanced Sense of Smell: Even though Robbie is a robotic dog, he has electronic means of smell.
- Multilingualism (Formerly): Robbie knows Morse code. Robbie was going to save Robotman from traps when the hero signaled him with his photoelectric eyes..
- Music (Formerly)
- Technological Reliability
- Even though Robbie had a metal skin, he had no Superhuman Durability; an ordinary thug could knock him with a wrench, but seemingly his body had a degree of resistance against flames.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 14 Appearances of Robbie the Robot Dog (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Robbie the Robot Dog (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Robbie the Robot Dog (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robbie the Robot Dog (New Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.