Robert Coleman is an architect Gotham City,whose reputation has been soiled when an apartment complex that he designed and built was destroyed by the hurricane. As a form of revenge, Coleman creates the identity of Quakemaster and uses his super-charged jackhammer to create earthquake in the city. But only their buildings are damaged during earthquakes. After this event he is captured by Batman.
Quakemaster's Jackhammer: Quakemaster wields a specially constructed jackhammer based on his own design. It can project pulsing waves of electromagnetic energy strong enough to shatter concrete. When targeting a human victim, the Jackhammer's energy discharge is capable of smashing bone into dust.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 12 Appearances of Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robert Coleman (New Earth)
Secret Society of Super-Villains member