Quakemaster was an enemy of Batman.
Robert Coleman was an architect Gotham City whose reputation has been soiled when an apartment complex that he designed and built was destroyed by the hurricane. As a form of revenge, Coleman created the identity of Quakemaster and used his super-charged jackhammer to create earthquakes in the city. After this event he was captured by Batman.
Powers and Abilities
Quakemaster's Jackhammer: Quakemaster wields a specially constructed jackhammer based on his own design. It can project pulsing waves of electromagnetic energy strong enough to shatter concrete. When targeting a human victim, the Jackhammer's energy discharge is capable of smashing bone into dust.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 12 Appearances of Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robert Coleman (New Earth)
Secret Society of Super-Villains member