Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Robert Crane was a scientist for the World Army.
Robert Crane was one of the scientists working on the Red Tornado project for the World Army. Around the time when one of Steppenwolf's Hunger Dogs was revealed to be Superman and started his own personal assault on the Earth, he assisted Sam Lane in the uploading of Lois Lane's memories into the android, which then awakened and came to life. Crane was apparently killed with Lane when Superman's fight with Doctor Fate caused a cave-in at the World Army Arkham Base.
Crane would end up surviving the cave-in, but only by having his brain placed in a robotic body created by Terry Sloan.
Powers and Abilities
- Technological Reliability: After the cave-in at the Arkham base, Robert Crane's consciousness was reduced to just his brain within a robot body.
- 11 Appearances of Robert Crane (Earth 2)
- 2 Images featuring Robert Crane (Earth 2)
- Quotations by or about Robert Crane (Earth 2)
- Character Gallery: Robert Crane (Earth 2)