Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Robert Crane was a World War II Allied Forces scientist that was captured by the Japanese army. He was kept alive to create a robot for the Japanese army but, upon being rescued, revealed it to be programmed to work for the Allies. 
- Robert Crane was created by Jerry Siegel and Leo Nowak, first appearing in Star-Spangled Comics #7. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Robert Crane first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Men of War (Volume 2) #8 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt, and Tom Derenick.
- 1 Appearances of Robert Crane (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Robert Crane (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Robert Crane (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robert Crane (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.