Doctor Robert March was the colleague and father-in-law of Man-Bat (Kirk Langstrom).
Doctor March became obsessed with bats and spent most of his professional years studying them in order to find a way to give humans bat-like features. However, most of his research was never tested and all his projects were left as theoretical studies.
It was up to Batman to stop Man-Bat and revert his transformation. When March learned that his experiments have caused his own daughter to transform into the Man-Bat creature, he finally understood the risk of his power play and destroyed his research for good.
Powers and Abilities
- Dr. Robert March was voiced by René Auberjonois.
- 2 Appearances of Robert March (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Robert March (DCAU)
- 2 Quotations by or about Robert March (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Robert March (DCAU)