Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Mister Bones was the director of the D.E.O..
Powers and Abilities
- Partial Invisibility: All of Bones's tissues are invisible apart from his skeleton.
- Cyanide Sweat
- Cyanide Immunity: As a corollary, he is immune to cyanide poisoning.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Stamina
- Power Instability: Because of Director Bones' acid touch is an involuntarily function of his powers, he is required to wear gloves at all times.
- Mister Bones was created by Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas, and Todd McFarlane, first appearing in Infinity Inc. #16. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Mister Bones first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwoman (Volume 2) #1 by J.H. Williams III and W. Haden Blackman.
- 58 Appearances of Robert Todd (Prime Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Robert Todd (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Robert Todd (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robert Todd (Prime Earth)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |
|Checkmate Member |
This character was a member of the top secret government organization Checkmate. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Checkmate members" and "Government Agents" categories.