Synopsis for "Heart of Ice"
He begins by explaining that he, Goliath and Maya went to return a spear which he stole during his Year of Blood. As the trio arrive they are assaulted by the local monks who prove difficult but not impossible. Damian then explains how he only survived his first trip into the temple by a slim chance as even the League of Assassins members who accompanied him died on first entering.
During his first trip into the temple Damian was grabbed by the guardian statue and cursed. As Maya and Damian enter in the present the air is still and quiet until the statue awakens and fills the room with smoke; from the smoke emerge two older versions of themselves who they must fight.
After a gruelling slog Damian and Maya realise that to break the curse they must accept that these are a part of them and that they must be aware of their presence, by accepting them they disappear and they go free, returning the staff and left alone by the locals allowing them to fly away on Goliath's back.
Back in the cave Damian stares pensively into his Goliath-whistle.
Appearing in "Heart of Ice"
- Robin (Flashback and main story) (also in an illusion)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Goliath (Flashback only) (also in an illusion)
- NoBody (Flashback only) (also in an illusion)
- Tiāntang Zhànshi (Flashback only)
- Legendary Warrior Spirit
- League of Assassins (Flashback only)
- Titus (Cameo)
- China (Flashback only)
- Temple of the Bloodless Blade (Flashback only)
- United States of America
- Bat-whistle (Flashback and main story)