Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Robin is trained by Batman in many styles of fighting. He was able to fight Dawnstar and Karate Kid at the same time.
- Stick Fighting: Robin's favorite style of fighting is with his bo staff.
- Computer Operation
- Aviation: Robin can fly the bat plane, even if Batman won't let him. Despite this, he has flown it into space and rescued Batman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time and is an adaptation of Dick Grayson/Robin. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
Since Robin's secret identity was not given in the film, the ultimate basis of the character is listed here.
- Although his identity is not revealed, many fans believe that he is Jason Todd because of his impatience, as well as his aggressive and hostile behavior towards Karate Kid and Dawnstar. This assumption may be flawed since Karate Kid nearly hit and killed robin with falling debris after the former entered the base through the roof.
- Robin was voiced by Jack DeSena.
- 2 Appearances of Robin (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Images featuring Robin (Trapped In Time)
- Quotations by or about Robin (Trapped In Time)
- Character Gallery: Robin (Trapped In Time)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.