""Robin 3000"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Robin 3000"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne XX) (Single appearance)
- Skulp aliens
Synopsis for "Robin 3000"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Robin 3000 is a two-issue limited series published under DC's Elseworlds imprint and takes place outside the continuity of the mainstream DC Universe universe.
- This story was originally created by Byron Preiss and P. Craig Russell in 1985-6 as a graphic novel titled Tom Swift 3000. It featured a futuristic version of the Stratemeyer Syndicate character Tom Swift, and was intended for Simon & Schuster's new graphic novel line. However, when Simon & Schuster changed their minds on entering the graphic novel market, the story languished for a few years before Preiss brought it to DC with plans to turn it into a Robin story, which was accomplished with rewriting and the addition of 18 new pages. 
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin 3000 Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin 3000 series
- Images from Robin 3000 Vol 1 1
Links and References