"Legacy, Part Seven: Riptide": Robin, Nightwing and Huntress board Ra's al Ghul's ship, the Shrike. Huntress and Nightwing keep Ra's, Talia and their followers occupied, while Robin establishes a connection from al Ghul's computer to Oracle, so that she can access the data whi
- You continue to exist at my sufferance.
Synopsis for "Legacy, Part Seven: Riptide"
Robin, Nightwing and Huntress board Ra's al Ghul's ship, the Shrike. Huntress and Nightwing keep Ra's, Talia and their followers occupied, while Robin establishes a connection from al Ghul's computer to Oracle, so that she can access the data which will allow a cure for the Clench to be found. With the help of major mainframes across the country, she is able to find the information she needs, and the heroes escape the ship shortly before it explodes. Later, the bodies of numerous mobsters drift in on the tide, carried there from Blüdhaven.
Appearing in "Legacy, Part Seven: Riptide"
- Dylan (phone company)
- Marcy (phone company)
- "The Shrike" Boat
- This is the seventh part of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- The events of this issue takes place between Detective Comics #701 and Detective Comics #702.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy and the Batman: Legacy Vol. 2 (Collected).
- The end of this story leads into Nightwing (Volume 2) #1.
- It is stated that Ra's al Ghul used Windows 95 to digitally decode the Wheel of Plagues.
- Ra's makes a reference to the events of Batman #232, when he addresses to Nightwing; acknowledging the true identity of Dick.
- Nightwing jokes about Ra's sword and calls it a Ginsu; the famous knife.
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- "Batman: Year Three"
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 2)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Robins (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
- Young Justice (Volume 2)
Links and References
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.