"Contagion, Part Three: Natural Born Healer": Robin clashes with Catwoman, both of them looking for plague survivor Kendall Stuart, though for very different reasons. He soon realizes that the most efficient way of finding Stuart will be to work together with Catwoman, a me
- What greater weapon against pestilence than searing flame?
- -- Azrael
Appearing in "Contagion, Part Three: Natural Born Healer"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Gotham City Police Department
- Kendall Stuart (First appearance)
- Kip Palmoy (Appears only as a corpse)
- Mitch (cameraman)
- Rick (reporter)
- U.S. Military
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "Contagion, Part Three: Natural Born Healer"
Robin clashes with Catwoman, both of them looking for plague survivor Kendall Stuart, though for very different reasons. He soon realizes that the most efficient way of finding Stuart will be to work together with Catwoman, a measure Alfred is somewhat dubious about. Meanwhile, the Clench continues to claim many victims, including the Palmoy family, and one of the most recently infected is Montoya's boyfriend Johnny. Panic sets in as news of the plague is broadcast and exit and entrance to Gotham forbidden. Robin and Catwoman track down Kendall Stuart, but so does mercenary Tracker, who attack them, intending to take Stuart himself. Azrael, sent by Batman, also arrives on the scene.
- This book was first published on February 1, 1996.
- This is the third part of the Batman: Contagion storyline.
- The events of this issue takes place between the events in Detective Comics #695 and Catwoman #31.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition, as well as the 2016 edition.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 27
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.