"Legacy, Part Three: Born With Teeth": In Paris, Robin and Nightwing track down the agents of Ra's al Ghul who plan to release the deadly Ebola Gulf A virus there. Batman advises Robin to seek out the assistance of Henri Ducard, and in time the location for the release is trac
- What do the lives of a few vermin mean against the life of the human race?
Appearing in "Legacy, Part Three: Born With Teeth"
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Legacy, Part Three: Born With Teeth"
In Paris, Robin and Nightwing track down the agents of Ra's al Ghul who plan to release the deadly Ebola Gulf A virus there. Batman advises Robin to seek out the assistance of Henri Ducard, and in time the location for the release is tracked down to the Louvre. After a violent confrontation with al Ghul's followers, the virus is found and prevented from being released. Robin and Nightwing then head back to Gotham on Batman's orders.
- This is the third part of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- The events in this issue take place between Catwoman #36 and Shadow of the Bat #54.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy collected edition.
- The chosen place to unleash the virus is The Louvre.
- Tim Drake is seeing wearing a Green Day T-shirt.
- There is a reference to the Tour de France.
- The Heavy Stone Café is the comic book counterpart of real life establishment Hard Rock Cafe.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 32
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.