In 2065, Automan, the Automatic man will be created by Professor Miller Sterling as the first independent-thinking automation. At RobotTech he will be fed a wealth of information via intricate teaching computers. Though he will have a successful career as a robot-for-hire, he will became the bodyguard for Sterling's daughter, Stella Sterling.
In 2092, he will encounter the intergalactic detective, Star Hawkins, and his faithful robot-secretary, Ilda. It will be during this adventure, where the two robots will work together, that they also fall in love. The two will became life-mates and afterward consider themselves married, and will teach at Hawkins-Sterling Academy of Robot-Detection, a place where robots can learn how to be detectives.
- Robotic Physiology: As an android a Robot #32198 possesses a variety of superhuman attributes.
- Computer Operation: Robot #32198 can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- Mimicry: Robot #32198 is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- Fail-Safe: Robot #32198 has a fail safe switch, and if struck there with enough force he will shut down.
- Reprogramming: Robot #32198 is susceptible to being mechanically reprogrammed as well as controlled.
- Automan's body is composed of Manganese from a meteorite.
- 7 Appearances of Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robot 32198 (New Earth)