- Who else wants to argue with cartoon physics?
- — Captain Carrot src
Captain Carrot, an analog of Superman, was in charge of collecting superheroes from across the Multiverse after Thunderer activated the alarm in the House of Heroes. He greeted Superman of Earth 23, saying that they had met before, and led him to the central room of the House of Heroes. He embarked on a mission, alongside other multiversal heroes, to rescue Nix Uotan, the Last Monitor.
- Cartoon Physics: Captain Carrot hails from the cartooniverse of Earth 26, the laws of physics of which allow him to survive otherwise fatal injuries such as being crushed entirely flat or having his head severed (he can even operate his body bereft of his head should the two be separated), so long as he periodically ingests his Cosmic Carrots.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Power Loss: Without periodically ingesting a Cosmic Carrot, he will return to his ordinary identity of Rodney Rabbit; injuries sustained as Captain Carrot could prove deadly to him then. For example, while decapitation would be nothing to him in his form as Captain Carrot, if he were to revert to Rodney Rabbit he would die.
- Cosmic Carrots
- Captain Carrot remembers the events of the Final Crisis, or at least the analog of same event from the New 52.
- 16 Appearances of Rodney Rabbit (Earth 26)
- 5 Images featuring Rodney Rabbit (Earth 26)
- 1 Quotations by or about Rodney Rabbit (Earth 26)
- Character Gallery: Rodney Rabbit (Earth 26)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.