This version of Rokk Krinn is one of the Batch SW6 Legionnaires, a younger version of the Legion's existing adult Rokk Krinn introduced during the "Five Years Later" era. Batch SW6 were originally believed to be clones created by the Dominators, but later revealed as time-paradox duplicates engineered by the Time Trapper. The events of Zero Hour erased them and their adult counterparts, replacing them with the Reboot Legion.
History of character has not yet been written.
- The character Cosmic Boy was originally created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino, first appearing in Adventure Comics #247 (1958). The Batch SW6 version was created by Keith Giffen, Tom Bierbaum, and Mary Bierbaum, first appearing in Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4) #24 (1991).
- It is unclear exactly when Batch SW6 were taken out of their own time. The group includes a version of Triplicate Girl who hasn't lost a body to Computo and become Duo Damsel yet. The presence of Ferro Lad suggests it was during his brief tenure, although he joined after the Computo incident.
- 36 Appearances of Rokk Krinn (SW6)
- 3 Images featuring Rokk Krinn (SW6)
- Quotations by or about Rokk Krinn (SW6)
- Character Gallery: Rokk Krinn (SW6)
Legion of Super-Heroes member