Born in the late 30th Century. Rokk Krinn was inspired by the heroics of Superman, to become a superhero himself and a member of the Legion. In 3009, Rokk traveled back in time to 2009, with Imra Ardeen and Garth Ranzz, to save the life of the young Clark Kent (the man who would one day become Superman). Rokk and the others managed to save Kent's life, while also helping him resolve another problem. Afterwards, Rokk and the others returned to the 31st Century. Close to three years later, Rokk helped resolving the war between Earth and New Krypton.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Rokk Krinn/Cosmic Boy. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Adventure Comics #247.
- Rokk Krinn was portrayed by Ryan Kennedy.
- 6 Appearances of Rokk Krinn (Smallville)
- 5 Images featuring Rokk Krinn (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Rokk Krinn (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Rokk Krinn (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
Legion of Super-Heroes member