- Atlantean Physiology: Ronal can breathe and function underwater at various degrees of pressure for an extended period of time.
- Surgery: Ronal is considered one of the most accomplished surgeons in the galaxy specializing in rare and exotic ailments.
- Asphyxiation: Atlanteans can only exist outside of water for a limited period of time or else they will dehydrate, asphyxiate and ultimately die.
- This version of Ronal (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Although born of another world, Ronal is considered an Atlantean.
- 21 Appearances of Ronal (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Ronal (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Ronal (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Ronal (Earth-One)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.