Ronnie Raymond was engaged to Caitlin Snow. On the night STAR Labs turned on the particle accelerator, an error occurred, forcing Ronnie to go inside the accelerator. He told Cisco Ramon to close the door if he wasn't back in two minutes. After two minutes, Cisco was forced to close the door, trapping Ronnie inside. Ronnie was presumed to have died, but in fact survived, gaining pyrokinesis.
Ronnie started to stalk Caitlin, and showed her his powers in a mall parking garage. Caitlin asked Cisco for help finding him, but when they tracked Ronnie down, Ronnie insisted that he was not Ronnie, but Firestorm. Firestorm showed up at S.T.A.R. Labs to help drive off "The Man in the Yellow Suit", and told Caitlin not to try and find him anymore as he flew away.
- Mechanical Engineering: Ronnie was the lead engineer on the production of the particle accelerator.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Ronnie Raymond. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom and first appeared in Firestorm #1.
- Ronnie Raymond was played by Robbie Amell.
- Also F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. is played by both actors: Victor Garber as Martin Stein (Inner Voice) and by Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond the Body. When both are combined they become F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.
- 12 Appearances of Ronald Raymond (Arrow)
- 5 Images featuring Ronald Raymond (Arrow)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ronald Raymond (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Ronald Raymond (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|