- The heat is on!
- — Firestorm src
Firestorm is one of the youngest members of the Justice League.
Ronnie Raymond was in a field trip to the Hudson Nuclear Power Plant when it was attacked by two bandits looking to steal plutonium. They grabbed him, and its founder Martin Stein, as hostages. Ronnie tried to fight back, which caused the bandits to lock them in the control panel. They threw a handful of grenades as the door closed. The explosion, mixed in with the core's radiation, fused Ronnie and Stein into the world's first nuclear powered superhero, Firestorm.
Years later, the power plant was attacked once again, this time by the group of androids called Nucler Family. They wanted to overheat the core and make it explode so they would have a nuclear wasteland to call home. Firestorm defeated them, but he didn't had the heart to destroy them. In the end, they just wanted some place to live, so he granted them a place to call their own in the form of a house miniature. The Justice League had eyes on him for some time, and after he proved to be powerful and compassionate, he was rightfully recruited to the team.
- Density Control
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Projection
- Molecular Reconstruction
- Psychic Link
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Elemental Control
- Force Field
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League Action and is an adaptation of Ronnie Raymond. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom and first appeared in Firestorm #1.
- Firestorm was voiced by P.J. Byrne.
- 15 Appearances of Ronald Raymond (Justice League Action)
- 3 Images featuring Ronald Raymond (Justice League Action)
- 2 Quotations by or about Ronald Raymond (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Ronald Raymond (Justice League Action)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.