Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975).
Reagan, when he was still an actor, was target of assassination by a villain contracted by Ian Karkull; Karkull had predicted that Reagan would be one of the American Presidents. The contracted villain failed due intervenction of a JSA member.
In 1968, Governor Reagan instructed the counterculture icon Brother Power to be launched into outer space so he would no longer pollute the minds of America's youth. He was defeated in his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 1968 as well as 1976, but won both the nomination and election in 1980.
As president, an attempt was made on his life a few months into his first term. Reagan lit the Olympic torch inaugurating the 1984 Summer Olympic Games ceremonies in Los Angeles. The event was attacked by the New Olympians with the intent to kidnap athlete Lacinia Nitocris; security and the Outsiders protected the President.
Some time later, Reagan was was manipulated by G. Gordon Godfrey, alias Glorious Godfrey, into outlawing all super-hero activity in the United States. Superman was one of the few heroes who abided by this presidential edict. 
Super-powered Russian renegade Fusion made an attempt on the President's life on Camp David, but President Reagan was protected by the Outsiders and by Batman, who impersonated Reagan to trick Fusion.
- This character is a fictional representation of Ronald Reagan, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- In the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, Earth-Two and Earth-One each had a separate and distinct President Reagan. On the Post-Crisis New Earth, those two characters were combined into one being.
- 70 Appearances of Ronald Reagan (New Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Ronald Reagan (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ronald Reagan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ronald Reagan (New Earth)
|President of the United States
George H. W. Bush