Roni Evers was a close friend and love interest of Vic Stone. Having been upgraded with cybernetics in the past like him by the shadowy corporation Quorum, she had them ripped out of her after she was discharged, giving her a complicated definition of justice.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology: After consuming concentrated uma jelly, Roni developed a new super-powered physiology.
- Superhuman Strength
- Cybernetic Enhancement (Formerly): Roni had been equip with extensive cybernetics within her body to allow her to do covert missions for Quorum but they've since been ripped out of her.
- Blood Poisoning: The bionics Roni used to have in her body were haphazardly removed upon her discharge; one of the remaining pieces is slowly leaking poison into her blood and drastically shortening her lifespan without anything medical doctors can do.
- PTSD: Roni has developed PTSD from her trauma, attending regular group meetings to cope.
- Restricted Mobility (Formerly): After the damage to her body, Roni required a cane to walk. However, she healed after drinking the scant's uma jelly.
- Roni Evers was portrayed by Karen Obilom.
- Roni is an adaptation of Ron Evers, who was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez in 1982, first appearing in Tales of the New Teen Titans #1.
- 7 Appearances of Roni Evers (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Roni Evers (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Roni Evers (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Roni Evers (Doom Patrol TV Series)
|Cyborg Villain(s) |