A citizen of the planet Rojira, Rori Stroh was named for Rori Dag, a founding Lantern.
As a member of one of the most futuristic, super-scientific and aged civilizations in existence called Rojira, Rori Stroh had experimented with black holes. This experimentation had caused some of his peers in the scientific community to claim that Rori Stroh was fiddling with forces that dwarf the Guardians.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 14 Appearances of Rori Stroh (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Rori Stroh (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rori Stroh (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rori Stroh (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."