Rosalind "Rosa" Dillon is the long time lover and partner in crime of Sam Scudder. Together, they worked with Leonard Snart until the night of the particle accelerator exploded; while Rosa, gained the ability to give anyone she made eye-contact with vertigo.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of The Top. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #122.
- The Top is played by Ashley Rickards.
- 2 Appearances of Rosalind Dillon (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Rosalind Dillon (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Rosalind Dillon (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Rosalind Dillon (Arrow)