Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Roscoe was an anthropomorphic wolf, living in a society of anthropomorphic dogs.
Roscoe was a ne'er-do-well, scammer, impersonator, and all-around fraud, who lived by his wits, which were often inadequate.
Powers and Abilities
- He's about 2/3 as smart as he thinks he is.
- This version of Roscoe, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- According to GCD, Roscoe's first appearance was probably drawn and inked by William Pattengill.
- Roscoe had a smart-aleck sidekick called El Popo.
- They lived and pretended to work in the little town of Corning.
- 32 Appearances of Roscoe (Quality Funny Animal Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Roscoe (Quality Funny Animal Universe)
- Quotations by or about Roscoe (Quality Funny Animal Universe)
- Character Gallery: Roscoe (Quality Funny Animal Universe)