- A gorilla with a human mind! heh - heh - Now I shall prove that this is possible.
- — Roskoffin src
Roskoffin was an enemy of Speed Saunders.
In the mid-1930s, in a farm house not far from New York City, Roskoffin transplanted a live human brain into a live gorilla, just to prove it could be done. It could, but it worked out badly for Roskoffin, who was last seen falling into New York Harbor, in the grasp of an enraged gorilla.
- This was the earliest interspecies brain transplant to take place in a DC Comic.
- Roskoffin had exactly the same modus operandi as three later Action Comics villains:
- 1 Appearances of Roskoffin (Earth-Two)
- Images featuring Roskoffin (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Roskoffin (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Roskoffin (Earth-Two)