Speedy was a former partner of Green Arrow who joined the Justice League during its expansion period following the Thanagarian invasion of Earth. When General Eiling as a mutated human was threatening the safety of people attending a parade honoring the everyday heroes of Metropolis, the Justice League heroes present (Green Arrow, Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E., Shining Knight, and Vigilante) found themselves seriously overmatched and called for backup. Mr. Terrific only managed to get Crimson Avenger and Speedy, who resented being teamed up with his former mentor and partner. Unfortunately, neither hero proved effective in stopping Eiling.
- Trick Arrows
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Roy Harper/Speedy. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and George Papp and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Speedy was voiced by Mike Erwin and was designed to be visually similar the character design used in the animated series Teen Titans.
- Teamed up with a homage version of the Seven Soldiers of Victory (Green Arrow, Vigilante, Shining Knight, Crimson Avenger, Stargirl, and S.T.R.I.P.E.) in the Justice League Unlimited episode "Patriot Act".
- 4 Appearances of Roy Harper (DCAU)
- 4 Images featuring Roy Harper (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Roy Harper (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Roy Harper (DCAU)
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.