Speedy remained on ice until he was rescued by his clone and Cheshire. He later changed his name into Arsenal and joined the Team. However, due to his reckless nature and inability to follow orders where he often went off mission to handle his own objectives, Arsenal was dismissed from the team by Nightwing. After leaving with the superpowered teenage runaways and then discovering and convincing them that Lex Luthor, the man who brought them together was a bad man, all of them decided to work as their own personal team, with no affiliations to any other.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: After losing his right arm at the hands of Lex Luthor Roy was given a cybernetic arm with numerous weapons.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Roy Harper/Speedy. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and George Papp and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Roy Harper was voiced by Crispin Freeman.
- Roy's missing arm is a clear reference to Roy Harper of the main DC Universe losing his arm in a battle with Prometheus.
- 10 Appearances of Roy Harper (Earth-16)
- 2 Images featuring Roy Harper (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Roy Harper (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Roy Harper (Earth-16)
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."
Young Justice member