Roy Lincoln was a chemist who became the hero the Human Bomb.
Shortly thereafter, Roy developed a special suit made of fibro-wax which afforded him greater control over his abilities. Calling himself the Human Bomb, he became an adventurer and eventually a member of both the Freedom Fighters and the All-Star Squadron, operating first on Earth-Two and later on both Earth-X and Earth-One.
- Decelerated Aging: Although he has been active since the early days of World War II, Roy Lincoln has aged at a much slower rate than the average human being. One theory is that the persistent presence of the enigmatic Uncle Sam might have something to do with Roy's decelerated aging.
- Thermal-Blast: Roy Lincoln can generate and release tremendous blasts of thermal energy from his hands. Prolonged physical contact from Roy's hands will cause combustible materials to explode. In order to control the intensity of his powers, Lincoln wears a pair of gloves constructed out of fibro-wax.
- Chemistry: Having studied under his father at a young age, Roy Lincoln is an expert in the scientific field of chemistry.
- Demolitions: After working with his father, as well as his own studies of his powers, Roy developed a keen knowledge of explosives.
- Human Bomb Suit: The Human Bomb wears a full body suit (including hood and gloves) that covers 100% of his body. Made out of a substance called fibro-wax, the suits helps Roy to regulate his often unstable combustive powers.
- This version of Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 47 Appearances of Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two)
- 11 Images featuring Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two)
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
|Freedom Fighters member |
This character is or was a member of the Freedom Fighters, a team of American super-heroes who fight threats to the nation and its ideals under the leadership of Uncle Sam. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Freedom Fighters members" category.
|All-Star Squadron member|
This character is or was a member of the All-Star Squadron in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "All-Star Squadron members" category.