Rudolph "Rudy" Jones was a metahuman prisoner at the Black Creek facility, before everyone was released by Tess Mercer. Not long after, Rudy found himself recruited by Mercer, to a team, that she had hoped could become heroes. Rudy trained with the others, being assigned the codename "Parasite", until Mercer sent them out to find Doomsday. After some died, with Mercer accused of two deaths, Parasite and Plastique turned on Mercer. Parasite stole the powers of Clark Kent and went after Mercer. However, he was confronted and taken down by Clark and Green Arrow, with the aid of Green Kryptonite. Parasite returned Clark's powers and was taken into custody.
- Energy Absorption
- Vulnerability to Weaknesses: Parasite takes over the weaknesses of his victims; these includes Clark Kent's vulnerability to kryptonite.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Rudy Jones/The Parasite. The original character was created by John Ostrander and Joe Brozowski and first appeared in Firestorm (Volume 2) #58.
- Rudy Jones was portrayed by Brendan Fletcher.
- His real name was never mentioned but seen on the Isis Foundation's computer screen.
- 1 Appearances of Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- 4 Images featuring Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Injustice League member