- All men have something to hide. The brighter the picture, the darker the negative.
- — Rupert Thorne src
Two-Face started attacking Thorne's businesses and Thorne tricked Dent's former fianceé to find Two-Face's hideout. Thorne forced Two-Face to surrender information about Thorne's criminal acitivies in Gotham and he tried to eliminate Two-Face, but Dent got the upper hand and would have killed Thorne if it hadn't been for Batman's timely arrival. After the incident, the police arrived and arrested Thorne and his gang.
However, Thorne managed to get free and he started a gang war for control of the Gotham underground against Arnold Stromwell. After a failed attempt to kill his rival, Thorne chased him down to the train station where he was knocked down by Batman and later arrested by the GCPD.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Rupert Thorne. The original character was created by Steve Englehart and Walt Simonson and first appeared in Detective Comics #469.
- Rupert Thorne was voiced by John Vernon.
- 21 Appearances of Rupert Thorne (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Rupert Thorne (DCAU)
- 5 Quotations by or about Rupert Thorne (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Rupert Thorne (DCAU)
|Batwoman Villain(s) |