"Running the Clock, Part I of VI": A woman named Syrese Daly finds an ad attached to a telephone pole, which reads "Lost Someone? U Need Rush". She dials the telephone number provided on the ad and within minute, Rush pulls up in his car. She tells him that her daughter, Aminta is missing an
- I'm Rush. I'll find your daughter. Get in and tell me what I need to know.
- -- Rush
Appearing in "Running the Clock, Part I of VI"
- Aminta Daly
- Samantha Flynn (Flashback only)
- Syrese Daly
- Arthur Bellingame (First appearance)
- Moto (First appearance)
- Dee (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Running the Clock, Part I of VI"
A woman named Syrese Daly finds an ad attached to a telephone pole, which reads "Lost Someone? U Need Rush". She dials the telephone number provided on the ad and within minute, Rush pulls up in his car. She tells him that her daughter, Aminta is missing and that she was last seen at Grand Central Station. Rush agrees to find her daughter and speeds off.
Meanwhile, two men who bear a grudge against Rush attempt to tail him. Rush catches sight of them and drives his car into the Prince Street Subway Station in downtown Brooklyn. The thugs attempt to follow him, but they crash into the Subway entrance.
Rush investigates the missing child case and learns that Aminta was last seen with a strange man in a music store. He tracks the man to his apartment and bursts into the room. Standing on top of him while leveling his gun, Rush forces the kidnapper to tell him where the child is. The man tells him that she was sold to a guy named Moto.
Rush finds Moto, but he also runs afoul of some more mysterious men who are out to kill him. He evades capture, but succeeds in rescuing Aminta from Moto's clutches. He takes Aminta to Bellevue Hospital where she reunites with her mother.
Meanwhile, the armed goons who had attacked Rush return to the lair of their boss, an aged cyborg known as Gearhead. Gearhead conspires with another unscrupulous individual named Mr. Bellingame.
- This book was first published on July 19, 2006.
- Rush City is a six-issue limited series.
- Rush and Samantha Flynn actually made their first appearances in the Rush City #0 web-comic.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Rush City Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Rush City series
- Images from Rush City Vol 1 1