- I represent the great and small.
- — The Atom src
Possible Post-Brainiac Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
"Brainiac's armor made him impervious to harm, from the outside, at least. He'll survive this minor brain surgery. He just won't be able to control his Skull Ship anymore. Crisis averted, I can get back to searching for my missing mentor, Professor Ray Palmer. Last year, Palmer dove headfirst into the Microverse, a subatomic dimension he himself discovered. In case he got lost, he left behind a trail of clues and designated an asthmatic research fellow, yours truly, to follow them. That trail's gone cold, which is why I'm upgrading my bio-belt with Brainiac's technology. It's my turn to go subatomic.
I'm not as strong as the bravest hero out there, but Professor Palmer? He's an Einstein-level genius. He trusted me with his astonishing legacy. The Atom is not going to let him down."
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice 2 and is an adaptation of Ryan Choi/Atom. The original character was created by Grant Morrison, Gail Simone, and John Byrne and first appeared in Brave New World #1.
- Ryan Choi/Atom was voiced by Matthew Yang King.
- 2 Appearances of Ryan Choi (Injustice)
- 2 Images featuring Ryan Choi (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ryan Choi (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Ryan Choi (Injustice)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.