At the behest of his superiors, he would scout small, remote towns and seek out desperate residents on whom to use his Faustian sales pitch. Those who accepted were transformed into demonic agents of the Home Office, and their towns were condemned to horrifying and destructive ends.
- Power Distribution: The Salesman could manipulate the power of the Home Office to transform humans into mighty demonic entities. He was able to choose the form and nature of his creations, selecting the "Brimstone" identity for Joe Chamberlain to compliment the coal mining industry of York Hills.
- Metamorphosis: The Salesman has many forms, both male and female, that "he" uses depending on location and situation.
- Mind Control
- Charisma: The Salesman is capable of creating a near-instant rapport with his would-be victims, instantly dispelling any suspicion of his identity or motives on their part.
- Formerly Salesman's Ledger
- 8 Appearances of Salesman (Dark Multiverse)
- 3 Images featuring Salesman (Dark Multiverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Salesman (Dark Multiverse)
- Character Gallery: Salesman (Dark Multiverse)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.