- Don't let the skirt fool you, Saponi. This cop is an O'NEIL!
- — Sally O'Neil src
Sally O'Neil was a Policewoman in New York City, in the early 1940s.
In 1940 in New York City, Sally O'Neil became a police officer, like her father, Sgt. O'Neil, and three brothers, Pat, Mike, and Tom O'Neil. At this time, female police officers were extremely rare, almost unheard-of. Sally had a lot to prove, and did so, every day for at least six years.
Powers and Abilities
- Marksmanship Sally practiced, a lot, on the police range, and she only hit bullseyes. She was lightning-fast on the draw, too.
- Jiu-Jitsu Sally practiced, a lot, in the police gym, and could throw almost any cop on the force.
- Semiautomatic handgun, plus concealed .22-cal semiauto handgun
- Sally O'Neil, Policewoman appeared in all 75 issues of National Comics (Volume 1).
- Sally O'Neil was known to be dating Hollywood man-about-tinseltown Barry Gilmore, for some time in the early 1940s.
- Appearances of Sally O'Neil (Quality Universe)
- Images featuring Sally O'Neil (Quality Universe)
- Quotations by or about Sally O'Neil (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Sally O'Neil (Quality Universe)