At some point in time, Samuel Foswell succeeded Perry White as the editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet. As the new owner of the Planet, Morgan Edge, decided to lay off many employees of the newspaper, Foswell had to tell Clark Kent he had been fired.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arrowverse and is an adaptation of Sam Foswell. The original character was created by Jerry Ordway and first appeared in Superman (Volume 2) #51.
- Sam Foswell is portrayed by Dean Marshall.
- It is unknown if Sam Foswell also existed in the Pre-Crisis universe like other members of the Daily Planet.
- 2 Appearances of Samuel Foswell (Arrowverse)
- 1 Images featuring Samuel Foswell (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Samuel Foswell (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Foswell (Arrowverse)
Daily Planet Staff member