Sam Scudder was a professional thief who utilized miniaturized holographic projectors.
While pulling a heist at one of STAR Labs' west coast facilities to acquire an experimental battery, he was double crossed by his partner Stasia Masters. She knocked him out, took off with the battery, and left him for the police.
Tracking Masters to Central City, Scudder decided to add to his take from STAR Labs in addition to confronting his former partner. When he broke into the Central City branch he took an extremely rare crystal that Tina McGee was working with.
Between his theft from McGee and his former partner seeking help from Barry Allen, one of her friends from high school, Scudder found himself at odds with both the Central City Police Department and the Flash.
- Miniaturized holographic projectors
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Samuel Scudder/Mirror Master. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #105.
- Sam Scudder was portrayed by David Cassidy.
- 1 Appearances of Samuel Scudder (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Samuel Scudder (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Samuel Scudder (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Scudder (Flash 1990 TV Series)