In the Pre-Crisis parallel world known as Earth-AD, Doctor Sandor Skuba was a criminal scientific mastermind that operated during the early 21st century. Tucked away in his mountain lair in the Indian Ocean, Skuba committed his scientific knowledge towards overthrowing the Global Peace Agency. Assisting him in this endeavor was his daughter Seaweed and her husband Apollo. Amongst Doctor Skuba's many elaborate experiments, was his field work in genetic mutation. He selected human subjects (universally against their will) and mutated them into horrific monstrosities. One day, Skuba succeeded in capturing GPA agent Buddy Blank, more widely known as OMAC the One-Man Army Corps. He also used his inventions to disable Buddy's artificial intelligence, the satellite known as Brother Eye. However, the effort against Brother Eye caused his machines to overheat and his base ultimately exploded. Skuba and his henchmen were killed in the explosion.
- This version of Doctor Skuba, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Was regarded by his daughter as the "Father of the Atom".
- 9 Appearances of Sandor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- 1 Images featuring Sandor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- Quotations by or about Sandor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- Character Gallery: Sandor Skuba (Earth-AD)