Sarah Kent was the adoptive mother of Clark Kent.
While on a car trip with her husband on April 10, 1927, Sarah began hearing a strange sound and saw an alien rocket land. Her husband pulled an infant out of the rocket, before it was destroyed. Deciding to keep the child and raise it as their own, they named the boy "Clark". While Clark grew up, Sarah did her best to help him with his developing powers. And explained the boy's origin to him.
After the death of Eben, Sarah convinced Clark to move to Metropolis and use his powers to help others. She even made a costume out of the blankets, that Clark had been wrapped in, when she and Eben found him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Mary Kent. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Sarah Kent was portrayed by Frances Morris.
- 1 Appearances of Sarah Kent (Adventures of Superman)
- 2 Images featuring Sarah Kent (Adventures of Superman)
- Quotations by or about Sarah Kent (Adventures of Superman)
- Character Gallery: Sarah Kent (Adventures of Superman)