Sarah Olsen is the wife of James Jacob Olsen.
The life of Sarah Olsen is shrouded in mystery, as her eldest son would frequently make inconsistent claims about his past and once even admitted to outright lying. Sarah Olsen attended the funeral of her oldest son in 2009, together with her husband and younger son.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Sarah Olsen. The original character was created by John Byrne and first appeared in Superman (Volume 2) #15.
- The character's first name was never established.
- In "Rage", Henry James Olsen is said to be spending Thanksgiving with his mother. In "Committed", he claims to have never really known his mother. However, he also makes claims about his father that appears to not line up with the father's appearance in "Doomsday", leaving it unclear what is the truth. As James Jacob Olsen is wearing a wedding ring and puts his arm around her, they are seemingly married.
- It is unknown if she is the biological mother or stepmother of Henry James Olsen and James Bartholomew Olsen.
- 1 Appearances of Sarah Olsen (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Sarah Olsen (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Sarah Olsen (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Sarah Olsen (Smallville)