Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
For about six months, she was held captive by the secret criminal organization Godwatch, led by Dr. Veronica Cale, and an android identical to her managed by Doctor Cyber was put in her place at the agency to spy on Etta Candy and Steve Trevor, who were also A.R.G.U.S. agents, in order to reach Wonder Woman in Cale's plans to find the way to the hidden Paradise Island.
- Sasha Bordeaux was created by Greg Rucka and Shawn Martinbrough, first appearing in Detective Comics #751. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Sasha Bordeaux first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Legends of the Dark Knight 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 by Jim Zubkavich and Neil Googe.
- Bordeaux's eyes are different colors. The left one is red because of the wound on his face while the right one is blue.
- 9 Appearances of Sasha Bordeaux (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sasha Bordeaux (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sasha Bordeaux (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sasha Bordeaux (Prime Earth)