The Devil is the ruler of Hell.
Created by God during the dawn of time, Satan reigned over Hell peacefully until the soul of a deceased gunman arrived. His heart was so cold, it managed to put out the fires of Hell and freeze its inhabitants. The Devil tried to whip the hate out of him, but with no prevail. As all he wanted was to kill, The Angel of Death made a deal with the gunman: he could leave Hell and kill whoever he pleased, however, in return he would take his place as the Saint of Killers. He accepted it. After forging him new weapons and treating his wounds, the gunman was set to leave. As soon as he stepped out of the gates of Hell, the fires were rekindled and The Devil yelled with joy "Good fucking riddance, you cold-hearted son of a bitch!".
The Saint shot him in head after hearing that insult.
- This character is an adaptation of Satan, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 3 Appearances of Satan (Preacher)
- 1 Images featuring Satan (Preacher)
- Quotations by or about Satan (Preacher)
- Character Gallery: Satan (Preacher)