"Savitar" is an ancient and incredibly powerful speedster. Self-named after the Hindu God of Motion, Savitar proclaims himself as the "God of Speed". According to stories and myths learned by Jay Garrick, he is the first meta-human speedster in the multiverse.
- Speed Force Connection: Savitar was seemingly enhanced by the Philosopher's Stone, making him the first man ever connected to the Speed Force. His power in its usage vastly exceeds all other known users to the point that his potency made him claim to be a god and the "ruler" of the Speed Force.
- Superhuman Speed: Savitar possesses vast superhuman speed. While moving, he is completely invisible to the human eye.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Savitar possesses superhuman reflexes that allow him to easily react to other speedsters.
- Superhuman Agility: Savitar possesses inhuman agility, allowing him to change direction immediately and easily maneuver while moving at immense speed.
- Superhuman Strength: Savitar possesses strength much greater than a normal human, as he was able to effortlessly lift and pin the Flash to a wall with only one hand., as well as send Jay Garrick flying over a building with a single punch.
- Superhuman Stamina: Savitar's body can handle the stresses of superhuman racing without noticeable distress.
- Superhuman Durability: Savitar's armored exterior grants him inhuman levels of durability, as well as resistance to friction.
- Teleportation: Savitar is able to open breaches with his speed, allowing him to instantly transport him and anyone he is carrying across vast distances without occupying the space between.
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force grants Savitar enhanced senses that allow him to see, hear, smell, touch and/or taste at an increased speed and understand it as it is processed, as well as easily perceive other speedsters.
- Electrokinesis: While moving at superhuman speeds, Savitar generates large amounts of white lightning from his body. Savitar can also absorb electricity directed at him and project it.
- Geokinesis: Savitar can seemingly cause tremors, due to his immense superhuman speed. 
- Philosopher's Stone: Savitar's connection to the Philosopher's Stone grants him various abilities.
- Invisibility (Formerly): During his time trapped in the Speed Force, Savitar was unable to be seen by anyone who was not also connected to the Speed Force.
A suit made up of strange metal that is capable of producing strong, high temperatures.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Savitar. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Oscar Jimenez and first appeared in Flash (Volume 2) #108.
- Savitar is portrayed by Grant Gustin and voiced by Tobin Bell.
- 17 Appearances of Savitar (Arrowverse)
- 5 Images featuring Savitar (Arrowverse)
- 2 Quotations by or about Savitar (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Savitar (Arrowverse)